You are all so cute!! All grown up! (sniffle) I'm so proud of ya'll. :-)How fun to get together. Good times!
no logic in the world can convince a four year old that building a structure is more fun than destroying it.
Too bad Alannathjarwen couldn't be there...we were walking on the beach (at least annexowen were). :) Maybe you can join us sometime. Actually, I think that Annowen might be coming out in August for Big Al's big day. Danash is sure looking big!
Yep- Ashley finally looks pregnant :)
Annie, how in the world are you supposed to pronounce that one?!?! :) haha creative! Well I will be excited to see Annowen in August for sure!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are all so cute!! All grown up! (sniffle) I'm so proud of ya'll. :-)
How fun to get together. Good times!
no logic in the world can convince a four year old that building a structure is more fun than destroying it.
Too bad Alannathjarwen couldn't be there...we were walking on the beach (at least annexowen were). :) Maybe you can join us sometime. Actually, I think that Annowen might be coming out in August for Big Al's big day.
Danash is sure looking big!
Yep- Ashley finally looks pregnant :)
Annie, how in the world are you supposed to pronounce that one?!?! :) haha creative! Well I will be excited to see Annowen in August for sure!
Post a Comment