Thursday, May 14, 2009

Check out these pics and vote again!

At Audrey's Request and compliments of Annie, I now have three pics of hairstyles on me with my hair color for you all to vote on now....

The Poll is up Saturday morning at 8:30, so let's hear it....
Enjoy these pics...They really made me laugh!

Thanks Annie! :)

#1
#2
#3

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS!!
Nice work!

I wasn't leaning towards the choppy fringe until now. I think that #3 is my fav.

Mike said...

I like #1 best. Don't really like #3.

Pam said...

I think #1 and #2 and too much the same and are VERY similar to what you already have, or at least had at the wedding cuz that was the last pics I saw.
I think #3 is cute!

Ron said...

Ok, I'm changing to #1.

Annie said...

Sorry about the hair color - it's hard to get the right shade of red. I still am not sure about the choppy bangs. I think I like #1 still (and I did the best job on that one...) :) The important vote is Micah's. Which one does he want to see everyday?

great grandma said...

I like #3 because it is a little different. But I agree that Micah and you need the final say!!

The Goodwin's said...

I like #1 the best.

Micah and Alison said...

So it sounds like #2 is out... I am still torn between #1, which probably looks the most like me, and what I would normally pick, and then #3 which is very fun and not what I would iniatially pick. So far Sister Morris gets the award for the most helpful comment. I think I am leaning towards #3, since she's right number 1 is not new enough for me. But I still have one more day to be swayed... ;)

Pam said...

Oh this is too much pressure for me. hehe You'd best ask Micah!