bAnGs Or No BaNgS....mOrE lAyErS oR lEsS???
Hey so I need some advice for my hair.... I am getting it cut on Saturday morning cuz it is ridiculously long and damaged. The past 3 or 4 haircuts I have done nothing new just a trim and I think that I am ready for a change. I am thinking about taking 3-4 inches off. Micah's only stipulation was that it still has to touch my shoulder. So what suggestions do you guys have for me.... Should I keep my little side bangs? Or grow them out? Should I add more layers and volume up top? Or just a simple straighter one length style?
Here are some pics of cuts I thought were cute...What do you guys think?
These three are similar....
#1
#2
#3These ones don't have as many bangs.... And I wear my hair curly about once a week like this one...
And this one has less layers, and could be with or without the bangs...
WHAT'S YOUR VOTE????




10 comments:
I like #3. I like #5, but it looks like a lot of work.
err..umm.. i mean... they all look the same to me.
Can't you super-impose your face on the pic like Annie did???
I'm having a hard time picturing you...
=)
I vote for #6 or 7
-Ash
I like #2.
#1 is my pick. The last one has too many bangs. I need help with my hair too, only it's already above my shoulder, so I need a cute bob or something. I tried to trim it on my own and I think it doesn't look very good. By the way, I love your long straight hair the way it is now (although I haven't seen it for a couple of months). You could pull off any of these with that cute face of yours! And again, I say less bang, a few layers, super shiny straight.
I like #1 too. #4 and 6 look too thinned out, and #5 puffy. Of course, I'm the queen of puffy hair. I just got bangs and lowlights, and I really like them. You can always pin back your bangs when you want a change. Layers are good, just make sure your shortest one isn't shorter than your chin - a tip a stylist gave me once. Otherwise your hair will look too big on top and heavier on the bottom. Good luck - you'll look cute no matter what : )
haha I love how everyone picked different ones, except for annie and carrie...ha ha way to go guys... you are supposed to be narrowing it down for me...
oh bytheway, carrie, i want to see a pic of you with your lowlights and bangs...
What I want to know is who taught all of my kids to need help making decisions? Like what table to buy? Whether to move to CA or not? What food to eat? And how to fix their hair? :) :) jk
I can't decide between #1, 4, & 5.
Post a Comment