Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day from JDawg, HaileyGirl, and DalPal...








These are all the cuties I spent most of my Valentine's Day with... I did my normal babysitting for Hailey & Jaden from 10:30-3:30. Then went home and had enough time to make a nice dinner for Micah and then we headed back to the Petes again and were there from 7-11 while DanAsh went out on a nice date. We made some Vday sugar cookies with pink frosting and used the cookie cutters that Mom sent. Sorry I forgot to take pics of the cookie fun...But the kiddos are all growin up fast... Oh and I have to say thanks to hubby for remembering Valentines Day this year and remembering that I like him to remember things like that...He got me the Glee Music Sound Tracks 1 & 2!!! Yes!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Lookin' good!

It's good to communicate - Alex and I agreed NOT to get anything for V-Day. Glad there weren't any tears and only glee for your V-day! :)

Debora said...

And I didn't think the cookie cutters would get there soon enough to be useful! :) Thanks for the cute pics. of cute kids. Glad ya'll :) had a good day.

Unknown said...

Glad you are posting pics of my kids, cause I've sure been lame at blogging lately. Thanks for a great Valentines day! We owe you. And the glee soundtracks are awesome, Daniel got me the first one and I loooove it! Good choice Micah :-)