Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mission Reunion 2010

So Micah and I really enjoyed going to my mission reunion (the Belgium Brussels Netherlands Mission) on Thursday night up in Bountiful. It was packed with alot of people I didnt know. But it was great to see and catch up with a few I did know. It was fun to remember being "Soeur Thompson" and listening to President Woodland speak. He also put together a great slideshow of pictures that everyone had sent him. Naturally, we got alot of questions about being pregnant, and about halfway through, Micah got the great idea of puttin a nametag on my belly with Dallin's name. Everyone loved it! Good times! :)


5 comments:

Micah and Alison said...

p.s. Mom, the brown shirt turned out real cute with this long sleeve green shirt under it...Love it! :)

Debora said...

I just hope the ultra sound was correct- what if by chance it's really a girl? haha

Annie said...

Won't be long until we meet Dallin!

Micah and Alison said...

I guess it will just have to be Dallina, or something, haha...haven't really thought about that one, Mom. But they were pretty sure, unless we have a three legged girl. So I don't think we have to worry about that one... :)

Kate said...

Thanks again for coming to our BBQ on Saturday. It was fun to see all three of you again.