oh bytheway I originally placed a bet on Nov 6th, but then after we found out we are having a special stake conference with L. Tom Perry on the 7th, I want him to come on the 8th...Micah says Nov 3rd...
Actually Sam it hasn't been bad at all...there's definitely been some discomforts, but i wouldn't call it suffering or miserable, I kinda enjoy being pregnant... but I don't really want to be induced either, so after another week or so, I'll probably try as many more natural things as I can to get labor started.
oh and November 10th isn't quite late enough for a scheduled induction, you'd have to go with Nov 15th, Doc says he'll give me a week and 6 days over, then I'll have to go in for the pitocin.
8 comments:
Nov 1
Alex says the 31st. I say Nov. 5th.
Sooner than you think : ) Take naps, naps, naps...they're going to be a thing of the past : )
oh bytheway I originally placed a bet on Nov 6th, but then after we found out we are having a special stake conference with L. Tom Perry on the 7th, I want him to come on the 8th...Micah says Nov 3rd...
Nov 10 - late enough for a scheduled induction.
Why? You haven't suffered enough... :)
Actually Sam it hasn't been bad at all...there's definitely been some discomforts, but i wouldn't call it suffering or miserable, I kinda enjoy being pregnant... but I don't really want to be induced either, so after another week or so, I'll probably try as many more natural things as I can to get labor started.
oh and November 10th isn't quite late enough for a scheduled induction, you'd have to go with Nov 15th, Doc says he'll give me a week and 6 days over, then I'll have to go in for the pitocin.
Post a Comment