Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dallin's Halloween Party

So here are some of the pics that Ash took at our little party last Saturday... It turned out pretty good... Not as good a turn out of people as we hoped, 2 of 8 families that we invited showed up, but we had fun with the Pedersens and Petes. And Jaden had a perfect little buddy to play with, Nathaniel, who is 4. The Pedersens also have Lucy who is 6 months. It was fun to get to know them better, and they were actually all dressed up cute too. Micah and I didnt get around to figuring out our costumes yet...But maybe we'll dress up for a few parties this weekend, as long as I haven't gone in to labor by then... ;)



3 comments:

Micah and Alison said...

Mom, Lucy loved the little pink and orange taggie blanket that you made. It was the perfect little prize! Also, Ashley and Jocelyn got to take home little onesies with detachable interchangeable bows... the nursing blankets I had as prizes didnt work for either of them, since neither of them are nursing, so i guess i'll just have to save those for gifts for people next year.

Annie said...

Ah, bummer on the turn-out... what was everyone doing? I wish we could have been there, esp. with all the work you put in. Glad you still had fun.

Debora said...

I'm glad you explained the taggie blanket (picture) to me- at first I was thinking that was Hailey- then as I scrolled down I saw the real picture of Hailey- then I was confused for sure. Plus I see that Daniel is drinking again (look at the pic. of him and Ash :):) Also, looks like nice furniture. Can't wait to be there in person in December.