Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Early Birthday to me!!!

So I've been wanting new sofas for quite a long time now...
Honestly, I never really liked our old ones from the start. But they were cheap and they are hide-a-beds. So I put up with them for more than 2 years...
Since I've been pregnant, I've spent alot more time taking naps on them and hating them even more... So we have been saving up a little money and we finally decided it was time to get something nicer...I found a really good deal on KSL this week for a sofa/loveseat set from Ashley furniture, the only catch is we have to go up to Logan to keep them from the store there...
But to make sure that we liked them, we went shopping at the Draper Ashley Furniture store and sat on about everything they have. Though there were a couple others that were tempting and would have been less hassle to get from the closer location, I kept going back to the ones I had seen on KSL. When I would sit down in them, it just felt right!
So we decided to go for it!We called the store up in Logan and put our down payment down to get them ordered...
In two weeks, I will be sitting and napping in these beautiful, dark brown, durablend sofas!!!

We are way excited and we didn't have to do any financing since we had been setting a little aside and got them for half their list price!! Happy Day! :)

3 comments:

Debora said...

When I told Ron that you were shopping for sofas-- we had a little discussion- Do you know that he has never shopped for any piece of furniture that we have ever had, or that we have now? Good thing you didn't ask him for advice. :)

Annie said...

Movin' on up! Looks nice. What's KSL, by the way?

Micah and Alison said...

Annie, KSL is just a site on the internet where you can place free ads for anythign and everything! Its really a big thing here! We are trying to sell our old sofas on there right now. We had one potential buyer come over yesterday, that saw our ad and lives only about 5 minutes away. Its pretty cool!