Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Our baby boys are going to be born within a few days of each other! That is so exciting. I need to move back to Utah so that they can be friends. So happy for you both!
Yes! Another grandson. Can I tell people now???
Yes tell whoever you want
Congrats! The boys are going to start outnumber the girls in that family! Can't wait to hear more.
Ahhh... grandson #7! Congrats!
congratulations!! little boys love their mommas so tenderly. I'm so excited for you!
Yay! Congrats!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Our baby boys are going to be born within a few days of each other! That is so exciting. I need to move back to Utah so that they can be friends. So happy for you both!
Yes! Another grandson. Can I tell people now???
Yes tell whoever you want
Congrats! The boys are going to start outnumber the girls in that family! Can't wait to hear more.
Ahhh... grandson #7! Congrats!
congratulations!! little boys love their mommas so tenderly. I'm so excited for you!
Yay! Congrats!
Post a Comment