I can't wait for some warmth and more sunshine...
I'm sure you're all wondering where February and March went for Micah and I. We've been off the radar for the most part, mostly doing the same old stuff. Work has been busy, Micah has had a tough time in several of his classes, and well I've been sick quite a bit. But all in all, we are surviving.
Here's some quick updates to catch up...
- Micah is still loving Scouts and just had another campout with the boys. He has really been improving the program in the ward and inspiring the boys to work hard and get ahead. They love him!
- I am still loving the Young Women and finished up Bball season in March with a great team. Though only several wins, we had alot of fun.
- Micah has only a week and a half left of winter classes and then has a weekend off before starting up spring classes. He is only taking two classes this time, so if I'm lucky, I'll get to see him a little more than an occasional dinner and "goodnight scriptures and prayer".
- I have been really busy at work with the students. We have expanded their work opportunities and now have worksites for them at Kohl's Dept Store and Smith's Marketplace in addition to Smith's Grocery and Saratoga Shores Elementary that we've been working at since August. I am excited to take a group to Kohl's and teach them about cleaning out fitting rooms, organizing by color and size, and being helpful to customers.
Monday- Finances and Bills, Laundry, Blogging, and Dishes
Tuesday- Taxes, Deep Clean and Organize Bedroom and Living Room
Wednesday- Deep Clean and Organize Bathroom and Hallway
Thursday- Deep Clean and Organize Kitchen and Laundryroom, spend time with Corbin & Madi
Friday- Deep Clean and Organize Computer/Sewing Room (this is the biggest project), Make deliveries to DI, recycling bins, and trash dumpsters
Saturday- PLAY!!!
Sorry Annie, I wanted to come to Oklahoma for part of the week, and spend some time with you and the boys. But then, I took one look at the finances and that was a "no go."
Hopefully we'll get to see you guys some time before Christmas. Thats a long time away...
Anyways, thats it for now... Sorry no pictures, we haven't had the camera out at all lately...
3 comments:
I was slightly disappointed to not see "Blogging" on there every day of the week. You need to up your game. :)
We miss you guys. Feels like it's been ages since Thanksgiving...
Alison has the BUG! It's called spring cleaning-organize everything-throw stuff away-give stuff away. I only managed to get in one good day last week. Won't get any this week- MAYBE one next week. At least you get 5 days in a row. :)
Hey don't you guys have something more exciting than house cleaning to blog about? (I already told somebody... :)
Post a Comment