Micah and I went to Mutual Dell up AF Canyon this weekend. There was several feet of snow on the ground there. But it was the really cool snow that's not too sticky. It was a little cold, but I absolutely enjoyed it. We took a small tent so we could warm it up quickly, and lots of blankets and sleeping bags. We ate Carl's Junior that we brought. We watched a movie. Ate some snacks. And played Phase 10 Dice. It was a fun little getaway, even though it was only 30 mins from home. I loved tromping and climbing through the snow piles! And would go again, if we had more time for it. Here's a few pics we had fun taking...
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Camping in the Snow with ma hubby :)
I just discovered a new favorite thing....camping in the snow!!!!
Micah and I went to Mutual Dell up AF Canyon this weekend. There was several feet of snow on the ground there. But it was the really cool snow that's not too sticky. It was a little cold, but I absolutely enjoyed it. We took a small tent so we could warm it up quickly, and lots of blankets and sleeping bags. We ate Carl's Junior that we brought. We watched a movie. Ate some snacks. And played Phase 10 Dice. It was a fun little getaway, even though it was only 30 mins from home. I loved tromping and climbing through the snow piles! And would go again, if we had more time for it. Here's a few pics we had fun taking...



Micah and I went to Mutual Dell up AF Canyon this weekend. There was several feet of snow on the ground there. But it was the really cool snow that's not too sticky. It was a little cold, but I absolutely enjoyed it. We took a small tent so we could warm it up quickly, and lots of blankets and sleeping bags. We ate Carl's Junior that we brought. We watched a movie. Ate some snacks. And played Phase 10 Dice. It was a fun little getaway, even though it was only 30 mins from home. I loved tromping and climbing through the snow piles! And would go again, if we had more time for it. Here's a few pics we had fun taking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, how'd watch a movie???
There's no movies where we camp!
I don't know if it's because I'm getting old or what- maybe it's the lack of blood circulation- or lack of body heat - or something...camping in the snow sounds way to COLD for me!
We can watch movies on our laptops. We just have to remember to have it charged before we go out some where. :) Fun, huh.
Post a Comment