What say you?
Who votes for Micah having the full facial hair, just the moustache, or no facial hair at all?
Micah recently grew out his facial for about a month and then decided to shave it off last night but we took pics first of it and then after he shaved it down to just the moustache. But we want to know what you all think. Of course he can't keep the full facial hair during school...But anyways, make your vote....
9 comments:
I say a goatee would be good. The first one pretty much looks like that. not the moustache.
I like clean shaven. The full facial hair one reminds me of one of Ashley's old boyfriends... anyway, you look pretty hot in all of them. ;)
I thought you just had a dirty face there to begin with... :) j/k
the 'stache is WICKED 70'S AWESOME! You'd better be careful if you sport that one around. Your wife will need to tattoo "married man" on your forehead and still will have to fight off all the ladies you'll be getting.
in other words, I like #3 the best.
Doesn't it all just depend on what the wife likes best? She's the one that has to kiss you : )
The "guys opinion" here will always be different than the "girls opinion"- and Carrie, they pretty much ignor the fact that someone might be kissing them :)I think it all depends on how old you want to look. Clean shaven is much younger.
I say goatee or clean shaven. The mustache was a little odd for me to see. I guess you are old enough to have one. That's still weird to me! ;)
I agree with Debbie, it depends on how old you want to look. Clean shaven looks "young". Mustache makes you look 40, "old". Full facial hair (scruffy) looks in between. I also agree with Carrie cuz it only matters what Alison thinks. No man of mine is gonna have facial hair!
I'm glad you all think the moustache is weird...cuz it is!!! I wont ever let Micah have just a moustache, no way!
No 'stache. But the goatee is okay for a little while.
Post a Comment