When life gets too overwhelming and you feel you are spread too thin. When you get to the point that you can't meet the expectations of any demand, don't beat yourself up over it, don't stress yourself so much that you are no longer happy, don't run faster than you have strength.....JUST SIMPLIFY!!!!
Thats the most important thing I have learned from this demanding semester of school and work, and dozens of other things (where I have become almost non-existent).....Don't be afraid to simplify your life! You don't have to do everything.
In fact, I've found new life and energy in overcoming my pride that tells me I can do it all...
All I have to say to that darn pride is... to remember GOOD, BETTER, BEST!
Oh how liberating it feels to really succeed in the best things, even if it means giving up some, good or even better things... :)
4 comments:
good reminder. does that mean we can cancel 1/2 of the wedding... cause I'm just out of energy to think about it any more.. :)
Or does this mean that Alison quit her job?
hey i didnt say either of those. its up to you to figure out whats best for you at that moment in your own particular circumstances... and i didn't quite quit my job, though i did highly consider it. I am only working on saturdays now though, at least till i get past finals of this semester, then we'll see where life is going by then. :)
I didn't know you guys had a blog! Glad to see you guys are doing well. Email me at daniellewootton@gmail.com and I'll add you on to see my blog.
Post a Comment