Thanks mom! I took these all by myself with the timer on my camera too... I wish I knew what day to tell you but thats totally up to Emmy, so you'll have to take that up with her.. ;)
Yep, we are all set for her to come anytime! We even have bags packed this time, unlike last time, where we didnt get anything together till after my waters broke... :)
6 comments:
Cute pics. Cute shirt. Just let me know what day- so I can plan my trip :)
Thanks mom! I took these all by myself with the timer on my camera too... I wish I knew what day to tell you but thats totally up to Emmy, so you'll have to take that up with her.. ;)
Very cute! Are you ready?
Yep, we are all set for her to come anytime! We even have bags packed this time, unlike last time, where we didnt get anything together till after my waters broke... :)
Cute pics!
Way cute pics!!! :)
Post a Comment