Sunday, March 20, 2011

Red Tie, New WingTips, and Sunday Afternoons...

Dallin, our little charm, got some new shoes for church this week and looked so stinkin handsome, that I just had to share it with all of you. And we got nothin better to do on this quiet Sunday evening around here...So enjoy! We sure enjoy this lil boy every day!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heart throb!!!

Debora said...

Even though Dal looks mostly like dad- I can see a bit of Al there now :) Not sure if it's the eyes or cheeks or what. Thanks for the cute pics.

WhiteEyebrows said...

He's looking like Micah to me.

Annie said...

Looks like he's ready for the prom... where's his date? :) Lil cutie.

great grandma said...

What a handsome sweetheart!!

Alison said...

Mom, I think you're right, Dal does have my darker blue eyes and chubby rosy cheeks...but mostly he's still like Daddy. And Annie his date is just down the street, her name is Jade... ;) He's got his eye on her already, hehe :) But both Jade and Dal are sick this week, so no date yet.