So here are some pics from my 25th birthday....
Micah made me pancakes before work and even put a candle in them and made me wear a princess crown and a wand that had sparkly lights. He also gave me flowers and had a buble machine blowing bubbles. I think maybe he was trying to make me feel younger or something...
Then in the evening Danash and Jailey came over and made me a crumb cake and sang to me. We also played some volleyball!!! What a great day! Minus that I still had to go to work...But that turned out okay too...cuz all my darling kids (well I guess they are not technically kids since they are mostly over the age of 18) anyways, they all made me cute cards and sang to me. I also got flowers from the head teacher. And so I guess work wasn't so bad either... Anyways, I still feel old for some reason. But at least I'm not 55...hehe...just kidding mom...you dont seem that old either...
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! We're still waiting for you and Micah to pick out a tent so we can send you money for it : ) Or maybe you've found something else...
And it's only 53- thank you very much! Don't make this any worse than it already is :)
Love the curlers in the hair... 1/4 of a century old... that's pretty old!
Go Cougars!
oops.. I mean...
Happy Birthday!
oops... sorry mom... i think i calculated dad's age... my bad!
found a tent! a great deal on a Columbia Cougar Flats II for $135. Awesome tent.
Post a Comment